Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Shower - Salvation Army Style!

Ok, ok - so the blog post title may be a little misleading. No, I didn't have a baby shower full of "gently-used" items from The Salvation Army (although, so long as we're not talking about breast-pumps or cribs, there's nothing wrong with that!)

Rather, I'm talking about the fact my AMAZING, AWESOME, and GENEROUS co-workers at The Salvation Army HQ threw me the most special baby shower! I wanted to pinch myself. So many off-the-charts cute clothes, sweet books (like baby's first bible and The Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar), as well as tons of necessities (we're now the proud owners of a 92-pack of Pampers Swaddlers Size 1, among other essentials (diaper rash cream - woot woot!)

I'm forever grateful for such a warm welcome for our little one. Now onto some pictures! (It was a whirlwind of an hour, so we didn't have the chance to snap all that many, but I've also posted pics of some of the gifts!)

Me at almost 30 weeks


Really yummy cake and cupcakes!

This book is beyond precious!


Hippie chic!


Girly Decorations



Beyond adorable - pic doesn't do it justice


This girl is SET! Love the retro 80's look of the dress.



ADORABLE onesies with the cutest bow at the top (I've been eyeing these and was so excited to get them!)


With a little hat and socks, this could be her take-home outfit it's so cute!

1 comment: