Thursday, December 16, 2010

Definition of Insanity


The actual definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly, and expecting different results. Ordinarily, I'd recommend abstaining. However, in the case of pregnancy tests, you really should go through a box, or two.

Why? For one, you never know. It COULD be wrong! Number 2, the timing on those things are crazy and the odds are you're taking it too early for all the special hormones in your body to create that coveted plus sign, and number 3, after tons of minus signs, it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun to see a PLUS sign!

And how do I know you ask? Because I was privy to that fun little surprise last week! So it's official - although no one will see this blog because it's far too early to be making those kinds of official announcements. In fact, I don't even get in to see my doctor until the first week of January. So until then, let's see how many boxes I go through, in the spirit of calmed nerves.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post so far! Congratulations, you two...er, three! Little one deserves a congrats for stirring up enough hormones to bring up that PLUS sign. Can't wait to meet Baby Wright!

    ReplyDelete