Friday, July 1, 2011

"I Think One More Should Be Enough ... "

The heartburn, the heat, the cravings ... with so many good excuses, how COULDN'T ice cream become one of my staples?

Jared snapped this pic unbeknownst to me a while back, when I was carefully selecting the perfect Ben & Jerry's (and no, I didn't buy all 3 as the photo would indicate, but it's still pretty funny).

Now it's time to celebrate the 4th of July. Since we have ZERO plans (and I mean zero) .. surely, I can rationalize indulging in some more ice cream this weekend. I'm in a flavor slump, so please - all ideas are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Come to our place! We are doing the swim/bbq thing ;0....i had ice cream AND...you name it when I was in your shoes last summer! crushed graham crackers with caramel and chocolate syrup. Cookies, any kind of sweetness (angel food cake, brownies - you name it!) I think I must quit now before I have a second serving of dessert. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete