Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Supersize Me

 These days, everything seems to be getting bigger. My waistline, my booty, my to do list, my bra size, my list of fears. But I'm not the only one. Starbucks just announced the newest member of its line-up, a 31-ounce "Trenta," eking out the "Venti" by a whopping 325 ml.

Pre-pregnancy Dawn just might have celebrated this little caffeine victory. Back in the day, my "not going to make it through another meeting" go-to was a Venti Iced Americano ... black.

But now, since cutting back on coffee since last Sept. in preparation for this adventure, and cutting it back to virtually none since November, I find the Trenta ... obnoxious, shocking, AND dangerous. Take that Starbucks!

Forget the fact the Trenta's bigger than your stomach, what concerns me more is that it's twice the size of your bladder! Pregnant women beware ... your 15 trips to the bathroom a day will likely double. Surely, you've got better places to spend your time. Like in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment